Looking for a rewarding career to make meaningful change? Imagine a future with zero prostate cancer deaths and an end to pain and suffering. Our vision is Generation ZERO – the first generation of people free from prostate cancer. You can be part of this bold movement by joining our passionate and talented team!
For more than 25 years, ZERO has been a powerful force fighting for a cure and providing critical support to patients and families. As the leading national nonprofit with the mission to end prostate cancer, ZERO advances research, improves the lives of men and families, and inspires action. ZERO is a 501(c)(3) philanthropic organization recognized with four out of four stars by Charity Navigator, accredited by the Better Business Bureau, with regional chapters across the country. We dedicate 85 cents of every dollar to research and patient programs – more than any other prostate cancer organization.
As a ZERO team member, you will play an important role in saving lives and ending prostate cancer. Recognized eight out of the last nine years as Best Nonprofits to Work For by the NonProfit Times, it is clear we make supporting our team a top priority. Our commitment to providing an award-winning culture that fosters growth, camaraderie, and diversity is unwavering. ZERO’s high responsibility and high freedom philosophy helps team members excel professionally and thrive personally while making a life-saving difference for those impacted by this devastating disease. Working at ZERO means more than a job, it means being part of an incredible community of people that inspires each other every day.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ZERO values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace in which everyone feels welcome, supported, and respected. Our goal is to embed diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity in everything we do. We embrace diversity and a culture of hungry, humble, and smart teammates. Our commitment to diversity is rooted in embracing everyone while enhancing and driving productivity. Inclusion is our priority as we show love to all. Our mission is to end prostate cancer for ALL men, and we strive to create a workplace of belonging that includes diverse perspectives.
Who We’re Looking For
As a growing organization, we are always looking for new teammates who can make us #ZEROStronger. ZERO seeks extraordinary people who share our values and steadfast commitment to our mission. We attract talented team players who are hungry, humble, and smart and apply those skills to build meaningful relationships, innovative ideas, and positive impact. Together, we work with a sense of purpose and urgency. We also love to have some fun and encourage bringing both humor and joy into our workplace. If you have these qualities and a strong record of excellence, apply to join our team.
What We Offer
ZERO recognizes that a stellar team deserves stellar benefits. That’s why we offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. Just a few examples include 100% paid health care coverage for employees, mental health support, flexible hours, matching retirement funds, flexible spending accounts, recognition programs, and a casual work environment with virtual working opportunities. For most national positions, candidates can work 100% remotely from anywhere they live in the United States.
ZERO’s generous benefits package includes:
- 100% Employer paid Medical & Dental for Employees
- 100% Employer paid Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 100% Employer paid LIfe Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with Employer contribution
- 403 (b) retirement plan matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meditation/Wellness Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 12 paid holidays + ZERO paid holidays
- Professional Development
- Casual work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Virtual Working environment
Check out our current positions at ZERO:
- Development Operations Internship – Remote
- Chapter Fundraising & Events Internship – Remote
- Social Media Internship – Remote
- HR/Diversity Internship – Remote
- Livestream Fundraising Internship – Remote
- Events Internship – Remote
- Marketing & Communications Internship – Remote
- Fundraising and Development Internship – Remote
- Event Sponsorships Internship – Remote
- Government Relations and Advocacy Intern – Remote