The End of Prostate Cancer Begins With You!
There are many ways to take action to ZERO out prostate cancer. Whether you donate to support a patient, spread awareness to those close to you, or send a quick email to elected officials, men and their families are counting on YOU to make a difference. Fill out the form below so you can stay up to date and get involved with the prostate community. Start your journey with ZERO today!
In the pursuit to ZERO out prostate cancer, we have made progress across the country for all those impacted by this disease. But we have much further to go! Now is your opportunity to join this community and make our impact even greater.
Here are a few ways the ZERO community makes an impact in the fight against prostate cancer:
- Research Funding: Increased prostate cancer research funding from $80M to $110M over the past decade.
- Local Grants: Provided more than $4.75M over the past decade to local programs for early detection, patient support, and research.
- Early Detection: Helped pass new state laws in NY, RI, and MD to eliminate cost sharing for prostate cancer screening.
- Patient Support: ZERO360 has provided 3,000+ patients with personalized assistance and $6M+ in debt relief since the program’s inception.
- Education & Advocacy: Served 800,000+ patients and caregivers through ZERO’s website, webinars, and patient support programs in 2021.
- Awareness Run/Walks: In 2022, the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk is back on the ground with the largest event series yet with 46 in-person events and a virtual Run/Walk weekend.