Get personalized assistance: How can ZERO360 help?
Focus on your health and we’ll do the rest!
Prostate cancer can be overwhelming. Whether you need help understanding your insurance coverage options, finding sources of financial aid, or resolving issues with your insurance company, we are here to help. ZERO360 is your co-pilot in navigating your prostate cancer journey.
ZERO360 is a free, comprehensive patient support service to help patients and their families. Our team of experienced case managers are ready to help you and your family through your personal prostate cancer journey.
ZERO360 Services Include:
Insurance Navigation Services
- Talk through your health insurance plan to understand what’s included under your coverage
- Secure pre-authorization for prescribed care
- Get help with the insurance appeal process
- Resolve insurance codes and billing issues
Screening and Enrollment
- Secure access to care for the uninsured
- Identify insurance coverage options, including Marketplace/Exchange products, Medicaid, Medigap, Medicare Part D, Medicare Low Income Subsidy, and TRICARE
- Get assistance with Social Security Disability (SSI or SSDI) or state and/or employer-based disability benefits
- Work with our team to negotiate free or reduced treatment access
- Secure financial support for your treatments through co-payment, co-insurance, premium or deductible assistance programs
- Find resources for cost-of-living support
Employee Benefit Services
- Make the most of employer-sponsored benefits, such as short- and long-term disability and COBRA
- Understand employee protections, such as Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Get referrals to appropriate emotional and psychosocial support services
Juggling my job and family along with doctor appointments, costly treatments, and the daily grind of paying bills and everyday tasks takes me away from making my health a priority. I am grateful for having ZERO360 on my team.”
Get Started Now – We’re here to help!
- Call for live assistance: 1-844-244-1309 Toll-Free
- Or use our secure, web-based referral portal online 24 hours a day:
Learn More – A Conversation with the Experts
Learn more about ZERO360, our free, comprehensive patient support service by viewing the videos below. Joining the ZERO team in these videos are Courtney Jones, ZERO360 Case Management Senior Director, and Kayla Shively, ZERO360 Case Manager. In addition to the below videos, you can click here to learn more about the 2019 ZERO360 case study.
ATTENTION PROSTATE CANCER PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS: ZERO360 is here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Case managers are waiting for your call to provide assistance at (844) 244-1309. Call today to receive free, comprehensive support. For more resources related to cancer and COVID-19, click here.
- Download or print the ZERO360 postcard
- Check back for the Spanish version of the ZERO360 postcard
Provided in partnership with the Patient Advocate Foundation
With support provided by:
LabCorp Charitable Foundation