Get personalized assistance: How can ZERO360 help?
Focus on your health and we’ll do the rest!
Prostate cancer can be overwhelming. Whether you need help understanding your insurance coverage options, finding sources of financial aid, or resolving issues with your insurance company, we are here to help. ZERO360 is your co-pilot in navigating your prostate cancer journey.
ZERO360 is a free, comprehensive patient support service to help patients and their families. Our team of experienced case managers are ready to help you and your family through your personal prostate cancer journey.
ZERO360 Services Include:
- Talk through your health insurance plan to understand what’s included under your coverage
- Secure pre-authorization for prescribed care
- Appeal insurance denials
- Resolve insurance codes and billing issues
- If you’re uninsured, help identify and apply for insurance coverage options, including Marketplace/Exchange products, Medicaid, Medigap, Medicare Part D, Medicare Low Income Subsidy, and TRICARE
Paying for Treatment
- Work with our team to negotiate free or reduced-cost treatment or set up payment plans
- Secure financial support for your treatments through co-payment, co-insurance, premium or deductible assistance programs
- Find and apply for prescription drug assistance programs
Paying for Living Expenses
- Apply for programs that can help pay for things like food, rent, utilities, and transportation
- Get referrals to appropriate emotional and psychosocial support services
Ensure Access to Care and Benefits
- Secure access to care for the uninsured
- Assist with Social Security Disability (SSI or SSDI) or state disability benefits
- Make the most of employer-sponsored benefits, such as sick leave, short- and long-term disability, and COBRA
- Understand employee protections, such as Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Help with challenging disability denials
Juggling my job and family along with doctor appointments, costly treatments, and the daily grind of paying bills and everyday tasks takes me away from making my health a priority. I am grateful for having ZERO360 on my team.”
A prostate cancer diagnosis can be stressful. This is how a ZERO360 case manager works directly with you to ease some of those worries.
When you connect with a ZERO360 case manager, here’s the process you can expect.
A ZERO360 case manager can answer your questions, but they also become part of your prostate cancer journey.
Getting discouraged can be a natural part of your prostate cancer journey. Here’s how a ZERO360 case manager connects you with others who understand your concerns.
ZERO360 case managers get a lot of questions about insurance. If you’re a prostate cancer patient, here’s a personal story you can probably relate to.
Please watch this in-depth interview with a ZERO360 case manager to learn how this program can guide you through your prostate cancer journey.
Get Started Now – We’re here to help!
- Call for live assistance: 1-844-244-1309 Toll-Free
- Or use our secure, web-based referral portal online 24 hours a day:
Download this special ZERO360 podcast to learn how case managers address the needs of prostate cancer patients across the country.