Focus on your health and we’ll do the rest!
ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer is offering a free service to help patients make treatment decisions, access financial resources to cover treatment and other needs, and find emotional support.
Being diagnosed and living with prostate cancer can be scary and confusing. Our team of experienced case managers is ready to help you and your family through your personal prostate cancer journey.
Take advantage of this free service, so you and your loved ones can focus on your health.
Provided in partnership with the Patient Advocate Foundation
We’re Here to Help
ZERO360 Services Include:
Insurance Navigation Services
- Talk through your health insurance plan to understand what’s included under your coverage
- Secure pre-authorization for prescribed care
- Get help with the insurance appeal process
- Resolve insurance codes and billing issues
Screening and Enrollment
- Secure access to care for the uninsured
- Identify insurance coverage options, including Marketplace/Exchange products, Medicaid, Medigap, Medicare Part D, Medicare Low Income Subsidy, and TRICARE
- Get assistance with Social Security Disability (SSI or SSDI) or state and/or employer-based disability benefits
- Work with our team to negotiate free or reduced treatment access
- Secure financial support for your treatments through co-payment, co-insurance, premium or deductible assistance programs
- Find resources for cost-of-living support
Employee Benefit Services
- Make the most of employer-sponsored benefits, such as short- and long-term disability and COBRA
- Understand employee protections, such as Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Get referrals to appropriate emotional and psychosocial support services
With support provided by: