In 2018, more than 12,600 men in Texas will be diagnosed with prostate cancer, and 1,830 Texans are expected to die from the disease. With boots on the ground, ZERO is helping to stop the pain and suffering.
We already have a presence in many Texas communities, and we’re currently building connections and programs to serve local men and families. If you’re in Texas and want to get more involved in ending prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, reach out to our Texas Chapter Director, Shauna.
Join us at a ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Texas!
- San Antonio, TX – September 16th
- Tyler, TX – September 29th
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX – October 6th
- El Paso/ Las Cruces, TX – October 20th
- Corpus Christi – September 22nd (Website coming soon!)
- Austin, TX – October TBD (Website coming soon!)
- Oklahoma City, OK – October TBD (Website coming soon!)
Get involved with the Texas Chapter
Table at an event. Want to spread prostate cancer awareness in your community? Represent ZERO at a local awareness event in your community, such as health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the educational materials you’ll need. Request a kit today!
Learn more about how you can volunteer here.