In 2018, more than 12,600 men in Texas will be diagnosed with prostate cancer, and 1,830 Texans are expected to die from the disease. With boots on the ground, ZERO is helping to stop the pain and suffering.
We already have a presence in many Texas communities, and we’re currently building connections and programs to serve local men and families. If you’re in Texas and want to get more involved in ending prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, please email us at email@example.com.
Join us at a ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Texas!
- San Antonio, TX – September 16th
- Tyler, TX – September 29th
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX – October 6th
- El Paso/ Las Cruces, TX – October 20th
- Corpus Christi, TX – September 22nd
- Oklahoma City, OK – October 7th
- Austin, TX – October 27th