This year, more than 14,240 men in Texas and Oklahoma combined will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. 2,310 Texans and 430 Oklahomans are expected to die from the disease. With boots on the ground, ZERO is helping to stop the pain and suffering that too many families face from this disease.
We already have a strong presence in many Texas communities and are growing our efforts across Oklahoma. We’re currently building connections and programs to serve local men and families in both states. If you’re in Texas or Oklahoma and want to get more involved in ending prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, please contact Tracy.
To see what Tracy is doing online in Texas and Oklahoma, check out her social media linked below.
TEXAS/OKLAHOMA CHAPTER GEAR
ZERO PROSTATE CANCER RUN/WALK MEDICAL PARTNERS
Our Medical Partners play a critical role in making the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series a success in communities nationwide. As champions to end prostate cancer, these passionate medical professionals, dedicated doctors, and staff are making a difference in the lives of patients and families. Contact your local chapter director for more information on how to become a medical partner with ZERO’s Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series.
Thank you to our 2020 medical partners in the Texas / Oklahoma Chapter
- Urology Associates, INC. partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Urologic Specialists Prostate Cancer Institute. partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Tulsa, OK.
- Wheels for Wellness partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX.
- Urology Austin partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Austin, TX.
- Los Padres partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in San Antonio, TX.