ZERO supports men and families in their own backyards by providing patient-centric programs in addition to our Run/Walk events.
Our Midwest Chapter encompasses Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska. If you’re in the Midwest and want to get more involved in the fight to end prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, please contact Emily.
To see what Emily is doing online in the Midwest, check out her social media linked below.
MIDWEST CHAPTER GEAR
ZERO PROSTATE CANCER RUN/WALK MEDICAL PARTNERS
Our Medical Partners play a critical role in making the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series a success in communities nationwide. As champions to end prostate cancer, these passionate medical professionals, dedicated doctors, and staff are making a difference in the lives of patients and families. Contact your local chapter director for more information on how to become a medical partner with ZERO’s Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series.
Thank you to our 2020 medical partners in the Midwest Chapter
- Advanced Urology Associates partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Chicago, IL.
- The Iowa Clinic Men’s Center partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Des Moines, IA.
- Kansas City Urology Care, P.A. partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Kansas City, KS.
- Minneapolis Radiation Oncology partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Minneapolis, MN.
- Adult Pediatric Urology and Urogynecology partners on the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Omaha, NE.
Our chapter team are master relationship builders, connecting with other local or regional community and corporate entities who also have a vested interest in ending prostate cancer. With their help, we are able to increase awareness and grow education about prostate cancer within each chapter. Below is a list of partners in the Midwest area.
- Urology Center or Iowa in Des Moines, IA.
- Sunride Promotions in Des Moines, IA.
- Airport Signs and Graphics in Des Moines, IA.
- Bindery 1 in Des Moines, IA.
- The Prostate Network support group in Kansas City Metro, KS.
- The Empowerment Network support group in St. Louis, MO.
- SUNA Urology Society in St. Louis, MO and Twin Cities Metro, MN.
- Hope Breakfast Bar in Twin Cities Metro, MN.
- Minnesota Urology Foundation in Twin Cities Metro, MN.