More than 34,000 men in the Midwest will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018, with more than 6,250 local men expected to die this year alone.
ZERO supports men and families in their own backyards by providing patient-centric programs in addition to our Run/Walk events. Our Midwest Chapter encompasses Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Missouri, which includes many Run/Walks. If you’re in the Midwest and want to get more involved in prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, you can contact Betsy.
Join us at a ZERO Run/Walk in the Midwest!
- Chicago, IL – June 2nd
- Wichita, KS – June 16th
- Cleveland, OH – August 25th
- St. Lous, MO – September 15th
- Twin Cities, MN – September 15th
- Kansas City, KS – September 16th
- Cincinnati, OH – September 22nd (Website coming soon!)
- Dayton, OH – September 29th
- Des Moines – IA – September 29th (Website coming soon!)
- Lansing, MI – October TBD (Website coming soon!)
Get involved with the Midwest Chapter
Table at an event. Want to spread prostate cancer awareness in your community? Represent ZERO at a local awareness event in your community, such as health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the educational materials you’ll need. Request a kit today!
Learn more about how you can volunteer here.