More than 34,000 men in the Midwest will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018, with more than 6,250 local men expected to die this year alone.
ZERO supports men and families in their own backyards by providing patient-centric programs in addition to our Run/Walk events. Our Midwest Chapter encompasses Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri and Kansas, which includes many Run/Walks. If you’re in the Midwest and want to get more involved in prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, you can contact Emily.
Emily Byrne | email@example.com | 410-497-7127
Join us at a ZERO Run/Walk in the Midwest!
- Wichita, KS – 2019 dates TBD
- St. Lous, MO – 2019 dates TBD
- Twin Cities, MN – 2019 dates TBD
- Kansas City, KS – 2019 dates TBD
- Des Moines – IA – 2019 dates TBD