More than 33,000 men in the Midwest will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2017, with more than 5,600 local men expected to die this year alone.
ZERO supports men and families in their own backyards by providing patient-centric programs in addition to our Run/Walk events. Our Midwest Chapter encompasses Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Missouri, which includes twelve Run/Walks. If you’re in the Midwest and want to get more involved in prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in eight American men, you can contact Betsy.
- Chicago – June 3, 2017
- Wichita – June 17, 2017
- Columbus – August 26, 2017
- Cleveland – August 26, 2017
- Des Moines – September 16, 2017
- Minneapolis – September 16, 2017
- St. Louis – September 16, 2017
- Lincoln – September 17, 2017
- Dayton – September 23, 2017
- Kansas City – October 1, 2017
- Lansing – October 14, 2017
Get involved with the Midwest Chapter
Table at an event. Want to spread prostate cancer awareness in your community? Represent ZERO at a local awareness event in your community, such as health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the educational materials you’ll need. Request a kit today!
Learn more about how you can volunteer here.