This year more than 21,000 men in the Mid-Atlantic region will be diagnosed with prostate cancer and an estimated 3,630 local men are expected to die from the disease.
ZERO supports men and families in their own backyards by providing patient-centric programs in addition to our Run/Walk events. Our Mid-Atlantic Chapter Director, Caitlin leads the charge in Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. If you’re in the Mid-Atlantic and want to get more involved in prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in nine American men, contact Caitlin.
- Harrisburg, PA – September 20, 2019.
- Baltimore, MD – September 22, 2019
- Greensboro, NC – November 16, 2019
- Hampton Roads, VA – November 17, 2019
- Lehigh Valley, PA – August 24, 2019
- Capital Area, DC – June 15, 2019
Join us for an evening of fun, good food, and great people to support an amazing cause. All participants will receive a Lifetime membership to TopGolf as well as appetizers and drink tickets. 2019 date TBD!