More than 21,000 men in the Mid-Atlantic region will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2017, with more than 3,300 local men expected to die this year alone.
ZERO supports men and families in their own backyards by providing patient-centric programs in addition to our Run/Walk events. Our Mid-Atlantic Chapter Director, Shawn leads the charge in Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. If you’re in the Mid-Atlantic and want to get more involved in prostate cancer, a disease that affects one in eight American men, contact Shawn.
- Washington, D.C. – June 18, 2017
- Raleigh – June 24, 2017
- Lehigh Valley – August 26, 2017
- Harrisburg – September 22, 2017
- Baltimore – September 24, 2017 (Website coming soon!)
- Asheville – November 4, 2017 (Website coming soon!)
- Hampton Roads – November 11, 2017
- Greensboro – November 18, 2017
Get involved with the Mid-Atlantic Chapter
Table at an event. Want to spread prostate cancer awareness in your community? Represent ZERO at a local awareness event in your community, such as health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the educational materials you’ll need. Request a kit today!