MEET THE TEAM
Our chapter sponsors play a critical role in making the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series a success in our communities. As champions to end prostate cancer, these passionate chapter sponsors are making a difference in the lives of patients and families in the Central Midwest. To become a chapter sponsor, contact Emily Sybrant or Kaitlin Myers.
Join the Event
Lake Zorinsky Park 3808 S 154th St. Omaha, NE 68144
St. Louis, MO
Saturday, September 16, 2023 @ 7:30am Registration Opens
Tower Grove Park 4256 Magnolia Ave. St. Louis, MO 63110
Kansas City, KS
Children’s Mercy Stadium 1 Sporting Way, Kansas City, KS 66111
Please reach out with any questions or if you need any help at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 202-303-3110. If you are interested in sponsoring one or more of the events above, please reach out to Kaitlin Myers.
Tee-Off Des Moines
Join the Event
Monday, June 5, 2023 @ 6:30am Check-In Opens, Shot-Gun Start at 7:45am
The Legacy Golf Club, 400 Legacy Pkwy. Norwalk, IA 50211
Register (Link Coming)
Des Moines UnityPoint Health Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Date/Time: This group meets virtually the fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. CT. For information, call 515-241-4231
Prostate Cancer Support Group (Breakfast Club)
- Location: University of IA Hospitals and Clinics – 200 Hawkins Dr; 5970 John Pappajohn Pavilion (JPP), Elevator I to Level 5, Iowa city, IA 52242
- Date/Time: Fourth Friday of each month at 9:30 a.m. CT; Occasional schedule changes may occur; call for details
- Contact: Carralee Sueppel | email@example.com | 319-683-2739
Omaha, NE Methodist Support Group
- Location: Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center lobby
- Date/Time: The first Thursday of each month from 7-8:30 p.m. ET
- For more information, call 402-354-5893
ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk Medical Partners
Our medical partners play a critical role in making the ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series a success in communities nationwide. As champions to end prostate cancer, these passionate medical professionals, dedicated doctors, and staff are making a difference in the lives of patients and families. Contact Kaitlin Myers for more information on how to become a medical partner with ZERO’s Prostate Cancer Run/Walk series.
Thank you to our medical partners in the Central Midwest Chapter.
Our chapter team are master relationship builders, connecting with other local or regional community and corporate entities who also have a vested interest in ending prostate cancer. With their help, we are able to increase awareness and grow education about prostate cancer within each chapter. Below is a list of partners in the Central Midwest Chapter.
- Broadlawns Medical Center Foundation in Des Moines, IA.
- Bill Miller & JE Dunn Construction
- The Empowerment Network support group in St. Louis, MO.
- SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital in St. Louis, MO
- BJC HealthCare in St. Louis, MO
- Nebraska Cancer Specialists in Omaha, NE
- Chicken N Pickle in Kansas City, MO
- Pinstripes in Overland Park, MN