1. Help out at a Run/Walk event near you. Did you know that it takes almost 75 volunteers to effectively execute each ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk?
We need volunteers in each city to:
- Work on local committees that help plan the events
- Join us on race day to help ensure it all runs smoothly
2. Table at an event. Help spread prostate cancer awareness in your local community by representing ZERO at a local event, such as a health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the goodies and materials you’ll need.
3. Contact your local Chapter Director. Chapter Directors are not only our eyes and ears in local communities, they are on the front lines of helping the men and families they serve. From raising awareness at a local event, talking with elected officials about the importance of early detection, to sharing your story, you can be part of the local team! If you live in one of these Chapter territories, contact your local Director and they will be happy to help you find the best way to help out!
- California – Vanessa Petersen – firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-481-5254
- Mid-Atlantic – Shawn Supers – email@example.com or 202-303-3115
- Midwest – Betsy London – firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-561-6629
- Texas – Shauna Huffington – email@example.com or 469-240-1216
Did you attend a ZERO event, spread prostate cancer awareness in your community, or just have a photo you want to share? We’d love to see them! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.