We couldn’t do what we do without our volunteers! Volunteers are the key to our success. Thanks to their hard work we’re able to raise awareness and funds and educate more men and families about prostate cancer. Want to get involved and help us make a difference in your community?
1. Help out at a Run/Walk event near you. Did you know that it takes almost 75 volunteers to effectively execute each ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk?
We need volunteers in each city to:
2. Table at an event. Help spread prostate cancer awareness in your local community by representing ZERO at a local event, such as a health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the goodies and materials you’ll need.
3. Contact your local Chapter Director. Chapter Directors are not only our eyes and ears in local communities, they are on the front lines of helping the men and families they serve. From raising awareness at a local event, talking with elected officials about the importance of early detection, to sharing your story, you can be part of the local team! If you live in one of these Chapter territories, contact your local Director and they will be happy to help you find the best way to help out!
- California – Vanessa Petersen – email@example.com or 818-473-5351
- Mid-Atlantic – Caitlin Murphy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-313-2866
- Midwest – Emily Byrne – email@example.com or 612-219-6972
- Texas – Tracy Crites – firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-313-4612
- East Coast Metro – Renee Haney – email@example.com or 609-500-9855
Did you attend a ZERO event, spread prostate cancer awareness in your community, or just have a photo you want to share? We’d love to see them! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.