1. Help out at a Run/Walk event near you. Did you know that it takes almost 75 volunteers to effectively execute each ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk?
We need volunteers in each city to:
- Work on local committees that help plan the events
- Join us on race day to help ensure it all runs smoothly
2. Table at an event. Help spread prostate cancer awareness in your local community by representing ZERO at a local event, such as a health or workplace fair. Let us know when and where, and we’ll send you a kit with all of the goodies and materials you’ll need.
3. Contact your local Chapter Director. Chapter Directors are not only our eyes and ears in local communities, they are on the front lines of helping the men and families they serve. From raising awareness at a local event, talking with elected officials about the importance of early detection, to sharing your story, you can be part of the local team! If you live in one of these Chapter territories, contact your local Director and they will be happy to help you find the best way to help out!
- California – Vanessa Petersen – email@example.com or 213-481-5254
- Mid-Atlantic – Shawn Supers – firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-303-3115
- Midwest – Betsy London – email@example.com or 312-561-6629
- Texas – Shauna Huffington – firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-240-1216
Want to get involved, but don’t live in a Chapter or aren’t sure how?
Email Betsy London at email@example.com and we’ll get you on the right track!