- On this page: Press releases, official statements, reports, and external articles about ZERO as an organization
- Prostate Cancer News: general updates about prostate cancer, research and studies, hot topics, news articles and editorials.
- ZERO’s Blog: inspiring stories, commentary, and insight into news and current events from contributors throughout the prostate cancer community.
If you are a member of a news or media organization and would like additional information about ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer, please contact Ilana Ostrin, at 202-657-2249 or email@example.com.
About ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer
ZERO — The End of Prostate Cancer is the leading national nonprofit with the mission to end prostate cancer. ZERO advances research, improves the lives of men and families, and inspires action. We’re building Generation ZERO, the first generation of men free from prostate cancer, through our national run/walk series, education and patient support programs, and grassroots advocacy. ZERO is a 501(c)(3) philanthropic organization recognized with four out of four stars by Charity Navigator, accredited by the Better Business Bureau, with regional chapters across the country. We dedicate 86 cents of every dollar to research and programs.
ZERO Logo and Brand Guidelines
Need ZERO’s logo for your local event, news story, or social media? We’d love for you to download a high-quality file and ZERO’s branding style guide for details of how to use our logo. Want more information, larger files, or other details? Please contact Ilana Ostrin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for media support.
- ZERO Branding Style Guide
- Official ZERO logo (web version)
- ZERO Full Res Red
- ZERO Full Res Blue
- ZERO Tagline BW