ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer is a local non-profit organization dedicated to ending prostate cancer. Our mission is to save lives and stop pain and suffering by advancing research, encouraging action, and providing education and support to prostate cancer patients and their families.
ZERO is currently seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to assist our Marketing & Communications Team during our busy Run/Walk season. Expected start date will be sometime in August.
- Supporting social media program by maintaining a calendar of events, a list of ideas for posts and tweets, and outreach tactics
- Fulfilling store orders and maintaining inventory for marketing and promotional materials
- Researching potential opportunities with media sponsors and partnerships
- Coordinating photo library of Prostate Cancer Run/Walks on Google Drive and Facebook Albums.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong computer skills and a quick learner of new technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a good sense of humor
This is a Full-time position that will last up to eight weeks, with the hours being 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. ZERO’s main office is located in Old Town Alexandria and is accessible by metro (King Street station). ZERO staff enjoy a casual work environment.
To apply for this position, interested individuals should email their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Please include “MarketingTemp” in the subject line.