ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer, www.ZeroCancer.org, is the nation’s leading prostate cancer non-profit working to save lives and stop the pain and suffering of this horrible disease by advancing prostate cancer research, encouraging action, and providing education and support to men and their families.
ZERO is currently seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to be part of our Marketing & Communications Team.
- Execute production of infographics, imagery, and photos to support multimedia marketing campaigns
- Create graphic content to support social media
- Write and edit content including blogs, press releases, newsletters, social media posts, web materials, and campaign assets
- Serve as primary web editor, making website updates, changes, and content enhancements
- Review and report on monthly web metrics
- Maintain and optimize organization-wide photo library
- Create and update presentations and reports for sponsors, partners, and other audiences
- Coordinate ZERO store by purchasing merchandise, maintaining inventory, managing vendors, and tracking budget
- Support awareness toolkit program
- Support media outreach by pulling targeted media lists and distributing pitches
- Research and maintain competitive landscape documentation
- Maintain signage inventory
- Other tasks as assigned
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart
- Detail-oriented with proven organizational skills to efficiently and effectively multi-task
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team and autonomously
- Experience with graphic production/design in Canva and/or Photoshop
- Proficiency in Google Suite, WordPress site administration, HTML & CSS, and social media
- Proficient computer skills and a quick learner of new technology
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
Candidates are invited to send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to HR@zerocancer.org. Please include “Marketing Production Assistant” in the subject line.
ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer (https://zerocancer.org) is the nation’s leading prostate cancer nonprofit with a mission to end prostate cancer. ZERO advances research, improves the lives of men and families, and inspires action. We’re building Generation ZERO, the first generation of men free from prostate cancer, through our national run/walk series, education and patient support programs, and grassroots advocacy. As a recipient of the Nonprofit Time’s Best Nonprofits to Work For award, ZERO believes that top performers deserve top benefits. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package including competitive salaries, flexible hours, comprehensive health care, matching retirement funds, flexible spending accounts, and a casual work environment.