ZERO is seeking a livestream fundraising manager to help patients and families in the fight against prostate cancer. In this role, the ideal candidate will inspire and support streaming-based content creators to host ZERO fundraisers.
The Livestream Fundraising Manager will be bold in building relationships with content creators through frequent touchpoints and communications. The chosen candidate will have a positive attitude, passion, excitement, and vision for the positive impact that streaming-based fundraising revenue can have for the prostate cancer cause.
This person must be curious, creative, self-driven, accountable, organization, and communicative.. This individual should be comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment as well as with volunteers and teammates and must excel at managing multiple tasks and achieving targets.
This is a full-time, salaried, and remote position developing new revenue for ZERO and will report to the Director of Donor Relations on the Development Team. Travel, when it is safe to do so, will be required approximately 30% of the time. Due to the nature of the work, this role may involve an alternative work schedule that includes evenings and weekends when streamers are active.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Recruit, steward, and engage streaming fundraisers
- Increase ZERO’s livestream fundraising revenue to $150,000+ in employee’s first year
- Strategize, organize, and execute streaming fundraisers
- Create an organizational calendar of streaming activities and opportunities
- Develop social engagement strategy for streamers in collaboration with ZERO’s social team
- Build relationships with content creators across multiple livestream platforms
- Attract and develop corporate partnership opportunities related to streaming
- Report monthly progress to goals
- Represent ZERO at conventions, conferences, gaming events – approximately 30% travel (pending COVID restrictions)
- Manage team of livestream fundraising interns and volunteers
- Strong understanding and passion for the gaming and livestreaming community
- Strong knowledge base of major livestream platforms and Discord
- Minimum 3 years non-profit, campaign, or peer-to-peer fundraising experience
- Excellent communication skills via phone, social media, email and in-person interactions
- Ability to travel and work an alternative schedule that includes night and weekends when streamers are active
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize and motivate individuals to achieve fundraising goals
- An independent drive to succeed and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to manage multiple projects at same time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Digital and social media strategy experience
- Experience running a gaming social community, current associations with the gaming community and developers is a plus
ZERO provides excellent benefits including employer paid health, dental, and life insurance and a casual dress work environment. Interested individuals should email their resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to HR@zerocancer.org. Please include Livestream Fundraising Manager in the subject line.