Are you obsessed with staying organized? Do you always call someone back right away? Are you super speedy in responding to emails? Is office administration your thing? If you’re looking for a role to highlight and grow your executive administrative skills, and make a difference for men and families, then consider applying to the role of Junior Executive Assistant at ZERO!
ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer is the leading national nonprofit with the mission to end prostate cancer. ZERO advances research, improves the lives of men and families, and inspires action. By joining our team, YOU can help make an awesome difference for patients in need!
ZERO is seeking a highly-organized, adaptable, time-management-oriented, and intuitive individual to serve as the Junior Executive Assistant. Responsibilities include managing the CEO’s calendar and agenda of activities, direct correspondence, and support ZERO’s leadership via:
- Proactively manage the CEO’s calendar and daily agenda
- Manage and triage phone calls, messages, electronic documents, and letters, by routing correspondence to the appropriate personnel
- Organize, plan, and conduct executive communications efforts
- Problem-solve on a ready basis, and create turnkey solutions to streamline day-to-day operations
- Develop agendas, track/capture actions items, and facilitate meetings
- Update records and pull data from constituent software system, Raiser’s Edge
Skills and qualifications:
- Impeccable time management and strong organization skills with a consistent ability to meet deadlines
- Two to three years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and communicate clearly
- Independent work style who can operate with with minimal supervision at times
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work as part of a cohesive team
- Experienced with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong self starter who takes initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to work within East Coast work hours
- Sense of humor
ZERO is a culture of people and not a place — wherever we are, our mission is to help men and families. Our flexible and personal culture ranks us in the Top 10 “Best Nonprofits to Work for” six years in a row as rated by the NonProfit Times.
This position can be performed remotely from a home office and reports directly to the CEO and will work very closely with the organization’s executive and operations team.
Ideal candidates will also have demonstrated experience managing a cause-orientated or political office (nonprofit, NGO, etc.) or campaign. Interested applicants should email resume, cover letter, references, available start date, and salary requirements to HR@ZeroCancer.org, while listing “Junior Executive Assistant” in the subject line. This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive array of benefits.