Reporting to the Chief Development Officer and working closely with the External Relations Lead, the primary focus of this new role is to organize and facilitate an increasing amount of activity and personal engagement of key organization partners and prospects toward advancing revenue goals. The key organization partners and prospects include: major donors, corporate and foundation sponsors, and medical partners.
- Oversee all national grant and sponsorship activities for corporate and foundation donors, ensuring the accurate and timely submission of all letters of request, proposals, invoicing, and contract agreements
- Support the Chief Development Officer and the External Relations Lead in calendar management, key partner engagement coordination, and other administrative tasks in a high-touch, aggressive outreach and fundraising environment
- Communicate and collaborate within and across teams at all levels of the organization in reporting, tracking, and completing funded sponsor and grant projects and deliverables
- Lead the production, inventory and distribution of medical partner marketing, recruiting, and program materials and gifts
- Track and report on the financial activity and engagement of the key organization partners using Raiser’s Edge
- Conduct prospect research and help direct moves management techniques on the key organization partners
- Coordinate key partner appreciation and stewardship efforts, including hand written notes, impact reporting, phone calls, and meetings
- Responsible for the execution of ZERO’s representation at medical partner and industry meetings and conferences including scheduling, travel logistics, and event materials
- Represent ZERO at conferences, meetings, and events
- 2+ years successful administrative experience working in donor-related services for a nonprofit organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of fundraising and all aspects of the gift cycle in a donor centric, relationship focused environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and organize workload to meet project timelines and deadlines.
- Experience with NXT/Raiser’s Edge or comparable CRM required
ZERO – The End of Prostate Cancer (zerocancer.org), the nation’s leading prostate cancer nonprofit and one of NonProfit Times’ Best Charities to Work For. ZERO’s mission is to end prostate cancer by advancing research, encouraging action, and providing education and support to men and their families through our patient-centric programs. ZERO is an accredited Better Business Bureau member and 86 cents of every dollar donated goes to programs and initiatives.
ZERO employees enjoy a generous benefits package including competitive salaries, comprehensive health care, matching retirement funds, flexible spending accounts, and a casual work environment.
Interested individuals should email their resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to HR@zerocancer.org. Please include Development Coordinator in the subject line.