This is the web site of Us TOO International.
Our postal address is
2720 S. River Road, Suite 112
Des Plaines, IL 60018-4106
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 630-795-1002.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect aggregate information on the pages consumers access or visit on the Us TOO site, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, but no other information about consumers who browse our web page.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded. It is used primarily to improve the content of our web page, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- Consumers who do not want to receive e-mail in the future may unsubscribe through the link included on all emails or notify Us TOO by telephone or U.S. mail.
- If consumers provide postal address online they will only receive the information requested or other information directly from Us TOO. We do not share your information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- Those who provide their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders/requests they have placed online or other information directly from Us TOO.
- With respect to ad servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. No unrelated or commercial pop-up ads are ever generated by the Us TOO website.
- From time to time, we may use consumer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website as notification of these changes and provide consumers with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If consumers are concerned about how information is used, consumers should check back at our website periodically. Any data used for new purposes will only be data collected from the time of the policy change moving forward.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from consumers at our site.
- Consumers who feel that this site is not following its stated information policy may contact us at the above address or phone number.
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity. Emails from Us TOO may include a link or reference to another organization, if Us TOO deems that doing so provides valuable information to the consumer rather than solicitation.
This policy applies to all information received by Charity Navigator, both online and offline, on any Platform (“Platform”, includes the Charity Navigator website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.