- On this page: Press releases, official statements, reports, and external articles about ZERO as an organization
- Prostate Cancer News: general updates about prostate cancer, research, and studies, hot topics, news articles, and editorials.
- ZERO’s Blog: inspiring stories, commentary, and insight into news and current events from contributors throughout the prostate cancer community.
If you are a member of a news or media organization and would like additional information about ZERO Prostate Cancer, or wish to connect with patients, physicians, or caregivers, please contact Jessica Fetrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-923-1113.
About ZERO Prostate Cancer
ZERO Prostate Cancer is the leading national nonprofit with the mission to end prostate cancer and help all who are impacted. ZERO advances research, provides support, and creates solutions to achieve health equity to meet the most critical needs of our community. From early detection to survivorship, ZERO is the premier resource for prostate cancer patients and their families to access comprehensive support, make meaningful connections, and take action to save lives. Our dedicated national and chapter staff is joined with a growing team of passionate volunteer champions to increase advocacy, awareness, and community engagement to ZERO out prostate cancer. ZERO is recognized with four out of four stars by Charity Navigator and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. ZERO spends more on programs than any other prostate cancer charity, dedicating 85 cents of every dollar to support, education, and research.
ZERO Logo and Brand Guidelines
Need ZERO’s logo for your local event, news story, or social media? Official logos are available here.
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Logo–Black and blue
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Logo–White and blue
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Logo–White
- ZERO Prostate Cancer Logo–Black