Team PC Featured Events
TeamPC is an "awareness and fundraising" force for ZERO - The Project to End Prostate Cancer. Fuel your passion and commitment in the fight against prostate cancer by taking this challenge to the "Finish Line." Join TeamPC and unite with this passionate group of endurance athletes by participating in a "high-octane" endurance race. Our endurance teams have raised more than $400,000 since we began with one team in 2008.
Cross the finish line with a sense of accomplishment that the miles you logged helped save lives through testing and research toward a cure. We offer travel stipends for top fundraisers and a pre-race meal for the team. Don't wait another minute! Slip on that wetsuit, get on that TRI bike and blaze the roads by entering into one of our featured events today!
If you have any questions about ZERO's TeamPC featured events, please contact Tracy Cesaretti at email@example.com or 202-303-3111
2012 TeamPC Featured Events
- Ironman 70.3 Vineman - Race Date: July 15, 2012 - SOLD OUT!
- OfficeMax Hood to Coast Relay - Race Date: August 24 - 25, 2012 - SOLD OUT!
- Ironman Cozumel - Race Date: November 25, 2012
Have an Idea for a New Featured Event?
- Please contact Tracy Cesaretti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-303-3111
Benefits for all TeamPC Endurance Team Participants:
- ZERO pays the cost of your entry into the event
- Individual Training Plan targeting personal success in your featured event
- Technical Shirt
- ZERO sponsors Pre-Race or Post-Race Lunch/Dinner for the fundraiser and a guest
- $500 Travel stipend for top fundraisers (for those who raise over $4000)
- Make your voice heard through arranged Media Spots
Find out now when a TeamPC event is coming to a location near you.
Sign up for ZEROHOUR!
You'll be the first to hear about ZERO's TeamPC featured event openings along with the latest prostate cancer news, research breakthroughs and treatment options
Simply fill out the form below, check the ZEROHOUR box and click the sign up button to complete